Graham Library is on summer hours from May 1st to September 4th, so we’ll be open 9 am -4:45 pm Monday to Friday. We realize that for some of you it may be difficult to visit during these hours, so please read further for more information about borrowing/returns during the summer.
For updated hours see the following page: Current hours
Why the shorter hours?
- Most UTL libraries also operate on shorter hours during the summer because there are simply fewer people on campus. We’ve experimented with longer opening hours during the summer in response to student survey data, but found there is little demand for library access here after 5 in the summer.
Which UTL libraries are open later in the summer?
- Robarts Library is open most evenings, with limited hours on weekends. Consult their calendar for more details.
- Kelly Library at St. Mike’s offers extended opening hours Monday-Thursday in the evenings but will be closed weekends. Consult their calendar for more details.
How can I borrow Graham books if I can’t get to the library between 9-5?
- Please contact us and we may be able to make arrangements to get material to you that you need for research. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 416-978-5851 during our opening hours to discuss options.
How can I return books to Graham after hours?
- You can deposit them in the book drop slot located at the east entrance of the library.